Mental Health Navigation If you’re experiencing stress, anxiety, depression or recovering from a mental health condition and are struggling to move forward and find the right support, then a Mental Health Navigator may be for you.
A Navigator can:
- Meet you in a public venue of your choosing.
- Actively listen to what you want to do to make positive changes to improve your wellbeing.
- Help you assess whether you are ready to make those changes and support you in planning a pathway to them
- Give information of appropriate support agencies that you may wish to use
- Motivate and empower you to make these changes and maintain them in the long term